Our COVID-19 safety protocols provide the safest dental experience.
We are open for all general, family, & cosmetic dental appointments.
Los Coches Dentistry follows the most rigorous infection control and COVID-19 safety protocols. Furthermore, we recently adopted additional dental guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Before Your Appointment
- We are decreasing the volume of patients we see each day.
- Please come to your appointments alone if possible.
- Children should be accompanied by ONE adult and no other non-appointment holding siblings.
- We may ask you to wait in your car or walk around the center if the waiting room is full. We will then text you when we are ready for your arrival.
At Your Appointment
- Please wear a mask at all times when in the office.
- All staff will be in PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- We will provide you with safety goggles for your protection.
- Our team autoclaves instruments between every patient.
- We use a combination of bactericidal, medical-grade cleaning solution and disposable coverings on all surfaces.
Please call our office if you start showing any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of your appointment.
Regular dental visits are an essential part of your oral hygiene routine and are important for your overall health. Los Coches Dentistry is here to make sure your next visit is as safe as possible.
Appointments are limited, please call us soon to book your next visit. We look forward to seeing you.