We are currently taking appointments for all general, family, emergency, & cosmetic dental services.
Our Updated Office Protocol (August 2021)
Before Your Appointment
- Please come to your appointments alone, if possible, to allow for social distancing in the waiting area.
- Children should be accompanied by ONE adult and no other non-appointment holding siblings when possible.
At Your Appointment
- The State of California requires all patients and personnel in medical offices to wear a mask. Please wear a mask at all times when in the office until you are in the chair and asked to remove it.
- All staff will be in PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Our team autoclaves (sanitizes) instruments between every patient.
- We use a combination of bactericidal, medical-grade cleaning solution and disposable coverings on all surfaces.
Please call our office if you start showing any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of your appointment.
Regular dental visits are an essential part of your oral hygiene routine and are important for your overall health.
(February 2021 – Carlsbad, CA)
Dr. Neff and many of the Los Coches Dentistry team are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19!
Also, another reason to keep dental hygiene a part of your practice: Medical XPress is reporting that people with gum disease are almost 9 times more likely to die from COVID-19. If regular, ongoing dental care is not part of your lifestyle please give us a call.
The staff at Los Coches Dentistry is dedicated to making consistent oral healthcare a top priority for all of our patients. Additionally, we can talk through simple ways in which you can get back on track with preventative, bi-annual cleanings, and more. To find out more, check out Dr. Neff’s latest blog post here!
(January 2021 – Carlsbad, CA)
Starting mid-month, some of our dental team members began the process of getting vaccinated against COVID-19. While all of our additional safety protocols, in effect since last May, have kept all of our team members and patients safe, we are beyond excited to offer this additional layer of protection. We look forward to welcoming back those who may have been a bit more hesitant to visit us over the last 9 months.
(December 2020 – Carlsbad, CA)
We look forward to continuing to care for you and your family throughout The State of California’s and San Diego County’s recent stay-at-home order, offering our full list of services including general, family, cosmetic, and emergency dental care.
Dental offices throughout the world have been following strict guidelines and advice from health officials to maintain a safe environment. Therefore, we are permitted to operate even during heightened, local restrictions.
Los Coches Dentistry follows the most rigorous infection control and COVID-19 safety protocols. Furthermore, since re-opening in May, we implemented additional dental guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
We have always used extreme caution relating to infection control standards and our additional efforts are providing to be both comforting and effective.